How to choose a perfect trolling motor battery for you (infographic)
When choosing a perfect trolling motor battery, there are six factors that you need to consider, like:
1. Price: Actually Price is a no-brainier, suppose if you know that your budget is under $100, you will want to make sure that you aren’t looking at any batteries that cost more than $100. On the flip side, if you find your choice able price, you may want to check and make sure that this products is reputable with good reviews.
2. Brand: There are a lot of different brands selling marine batteries, and they can all seem pretty similar. However, you definitely want to make sure that you are buying a battery that comes from a good, well-known brand.
3. Durability and Lifespan: When choosing your trolling motor batteries, you want to make sure that you are choose one that is going to last you a long time. What use is a trolling motor battery that only lasts 6 months? So it is important factors.
4. Vibration resistance: Another recommended factor is vibration resistance. This is something that, while highly important, is often overlooked. Batteries can be badly damaged or even ruined by intense vibrations. So please remember it.
5. Size: Size also matters because if you have a bigger boat you might not care about the weight of your trolling motor battery and if your boat is small you may want to look for a battery that weighs under 40 pounds.
6. Reserve Capacity/Hours per Charge: Reserve capacity/hours per charge also choosing factor, like if you are planning on taking longer fishing trips, or if you plan on fishing every day, you are going to want a battery that can go for a long time per charge. So please follows this infographic for details help